Visit to Puttputts

wasp

Paid Puttputt a visit tonight, well worth the trip.

The guy REALLY DOES have corals growing out the top of his tank. Here is a pic taken tonight showing this

greenstagtop.jpg

Also to demonstrate the remarkable growth he is getting, here is a pic of the same coral from below. 1 year ago it was a small frag, now, at a guess, it would be around 2 feet across. It has also had numerous bits chopped off for distribution to friends.

greenstagfront.jpg

Puttputt is a big tank, big coral man. The tank is big and spacious, it is not jammed with corals they are well spaced, just a little bit of fighting is starting now they are starting to grow into each other. Plenty of wide open spaces to allow good flow and the fish have heaps of room. There are some very happy looking fish in the tank, all look perfectly at home, and are fat.

Puttputt wrote:

mmmm...

How would you like your power bill paid for a month or 2

Mate, you haven't seen our power bill :o:o about $330 per month. If you want to pay it feel free :D

Seriously though, if you want to use the store room, I'm sure we could work something out. There will be plenty of space (i think!) and the room stays reasonably cool as it is all lined. We will let you have visiting rights too :D

Pm, email or phone me if you want to try sort something. I could also come down and give you a hand to shift it if you want. I have a bunch of 20 litre containers and poly boxes (been there, done that a few times). I also have a spare 150 litre tank that is empty at the moment too that could be useful for temp storage

Cheers

Skippy and Mrs Skippy

No worries

We can sort it closer to the time if you want. You will have to give us some warning so we can let the cops know that we DONT actually have stuff growing in the ceiling :o:o and thats why our power bill has suddenly jumped :D:D

Let us know next time you are up. We are coming down 19th - 21st. I need to pick up some tank stuff including my new tunze streams and controller :D plus a new MH bulb that jetski has offered to let me trial

:D :lol: :lol: :D

Could catch up on the Sunday but probably not able to take any pressies. Heading back up on the Tuesday morning and you will probably be at work. Perhaps another time :D

Toying with the idea of doing a bit of a tank tour. As I said dropping in to see Jetski but have some time to kill. Any suggestions?