Is this plant legal?

IOU1

After quickly looking through a book it seems to be a straight vallis 'vallisneria spiralis' which is mostly straight leaves becoming less curly with height, but no good for me as it requires a temperature of at least 20 degrees. The curly ones are 'vallisneria americana var 'americana'' I think. I might be wrong but thats my view. :D

V. spiralis is called that because the flower stem spirals, not the leaf. V. gigantea is gigantic. I used to sell it to the shops years ago before it was made a class A noxious weed. It was growing in some of the lakes in the North Island. It was cut off short and was still about 2 metres long and would have been 5 - 6 times as wide as the one being sold. That one is quite legal.

try petworld, cheaper than what the auction actually went for too. I have some from there and it is growing in goldfish tank which is less than 20 degrees at present, and in a tank which is 26 degrees. Its doing better in the colder tank though.