WANTED: Reliable breeding verifier in Christchurch

Loopy

I am really sorry, i didn't really know where to post this and i am getting fustrated. :evil:

I want to verify my breedings. I also want to follow all the rules.

It is kind of a long story but i just want to find someone who can come and look at my baby fish when i need them to and they have to be a club member.

And please be RELIABLE!!! :hail::bow::hail::bow:

If you can't get hold of your club breeding co-ordinator, any affiliated FNZAS member will do. I would have counted them for you Loopy but the trip south was cancelled so we won't be passing through :cry:

Just re-read your message and realise you are asking for someone to do it, not asking what to do :oops:

How about bagging 10 and taking them down for Gordon at Critter Kingdom to count and sign off? Or take the bag to Marcel at work.

If you can't get someone to come to the fish, take the fish to someone :wink:

Dont want to be picky but if you take the babies to somebody to confirm you would have to take the parents as well. A breeding is only recognised when there are 10 fry and the parents in the possession of the breeder.

This means it would be better to try to get somebody from FNZAS to come and look at them.

hmmm....

If you can't get someone to come to the fish, take the fish to someone

Had thought of taking babies to club meetings to be verified but then as minchton said, i technically have to prove i still have mum and dad too.

That gets a bit difficult when it comes to big cichlids.

i might just do a type of "flier drop" to everyone in the Canterbury region asking if anyone would be able to help out.

is there any way you could take a photo of babies and parents and just email the photo to someone ?

i wish it was that easy!

No, i don't think that is allowed

Anyone could get photos off the net and submit them then.

The whole idea essentially is to prove that you have raised at least 10 baby fish born in your possession to 30 days old.