Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

freakrdog

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. freakrdog replied to freakrdog's topic in Welcome
    I live in sweet home Alabama. It's Pretty late here, but Im still checking out some web sites for aquariums. I was wondering if those of you that have acrylic tanks are satisfied with them? Do they turn yellow? Or is glass better?
  2. freakrdog posted a topic in Welcome
    I found this site today. Awsome ! I am a new fish owner. I have had my little tank for about a couple of months now. I bought a 10 gallon tank for my mom @ Walmart. To make a long story short I ended up w/ the tank, and what was left of the fish. I am so glad she gave up the tank only after about a week................Unfortunatly thay all died a few days after I brought the tank home. I have had some poor luck w/ the cichlid I replenished the tank with. But I stll have two very healthy Yellow Labs that I just cant take my eyes off!!!! I am going to buy a large tank after I read this board for a couple of months In order to learn All can. I had an Orange Zebra, stripped big lipped, And an Albino Zebra I just loved!!!!. I bought the test kits for PH amonia, did frequint water changes etc. I thought I was doing everything perect. The Zebra's and the big lipped died a few days ago. I thought they had ICH so I treated w/ malicite green but it did not work. When thay died, thier underside seemed all frayed, but I never saw them scraping on the rocks. They just got really sluugish, looked frayed on their underside then died. I was so sad, I gave these fish names, watched them every second I could.............However Im glad I found this site so I can get some help. What do you think happend, and why are my yellow Labs still so healthy. Sorry for such a long post the very first time in.......Thanks, freakrdog

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.