Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

G1en

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Sorry same deal Mystic, buy the tank and get the filters Have just posted the lot on TM with $1000.00 reserve
  2. Sorry Ruby I am not heading upto Auckland any time soon Tbar, If you buy the tank then you get the fx5 as well
  3. This is more an expression of interest to see if any one would be keen to take on 14-15 Clown loaches 3 red tailed loaches and 2 or 3 zebra plus one the loaches range from 15 plus cm down to 7 or 8 cm 1 large common Pleco @ 35cm I am more looking for a good owner for these rather than a buyer and I also want them to go together. Preference is not too ship (god I sound demanding) Once the fish are gone then I will be selling my 700l tank, stand and hood plus Ehiem 2080, fx5, t8 light hood and heater Tank size is 180 x 60 x 70 and is approx 4 years old, was made by Port Nicolas glass in Petone, It has a few marks on the glass and the stand through shifting but is in pretty good order I am looking for $1300.00 for all the hardware. Can not get a full pic of the tank as cant get far enough away.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.