Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danioboy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Danioboy replied to jude's topic in Diseases
    Does anyone else know anything about neon disease? I've read there is a false neon disease. I've just moved a neon which has just lost most of its red colour to a quarantine tank. Is there anything else I should do.
  2. Hi, I've been a member on this forum for a while so figured it was time to write my first post. I'm fairly new to this fish stuff and have found the information here fantastic. I started off with a two foot tank a couple of years ago and now have a couple more smaller tanks. Two foot tank (60x30x30cm) Undergravel filter, cheap internal filter, 18w light, 150w heater 2 dwarf gouramis (fire red) 4 pearl gouramis (Juvenile) 6 danios (2 pearl, 2 zebra, 2 leopards) Aqua One Ar126 - 22 Litre, 55w heater 1 betta (Siamese Fighting) 5 tetra neons (6th one just moved to 10l tank) 2 peppered cories 10 Litre tank (hospital/quarantine) corner filter, 55w heater 1 tetra neon (losing colour maybe neon disease) Going to set up another 2 foot tank soon, after we move in 2 weeks. Will be getting a bigger tank when we have to space and money.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.