-
Plants for sale wainuiomata
Hi all I have java fern, 2small crypts, 1small swordplant and some twisted val. $10 for all. 1medium swordplant and 1 a bit smaller $15 for both. Pick up only from wainuiomata. Sorry no swaps .need some cash. Pm me. Thanks Fran
-
swordtails For Sale Wainuiomata
Hi all I have 1 male and 3 female swordtails for sale. Some with black tails. Plus 1 fully grown tiger barb $20 for all. Pick up only wainuiomata. PM me thanks.
-
FS Mouse ear plants WELLINGTON
Hi all I have some mouse ear or saururus cernuus all large , 15 -20 cm plus high for sale. You can choose either aquarium rooted or outside grown. The outside grown will root up very quickly but sometimes loose a few leaves in the transfer over to water. Note I only have two tank grown at mo so b in quick if you prefer these. More to come soon. All $5 each. Pick up wainuiomata lower hutt or I can courier at your cost for posting. Thanks.
-
FS assorted fish WELLI
Hi we have 3 clown loaches 7 cm long. $15 each. 1 tiger barb .3cm . $1. Swordtails females x 3 red wags .8 cm long. $ 8 each. Swordtail male 7 cm long. $8. Contact me if interested. Pick up only from wainuiomata, lower hutt.
-
FS 25 cm fire eel WELLI
Hi we have a fire eel with nice colouration for sale. It is about 25 cm in length and good and plump. $90. Pick up only from wainuiomata. Thanks.
-
freshwater sole
Ok thanks I will fully research first.
-
freshwater sole
Hi all had a look on google after your suggestions and think it could b a borneo sucker.might go bk into shop and hav another look.if it is a borneo sucker does anyone know if it would b ok with a small fire eel and do they eat plants?
-
freshwater sole
Hi all I noticed today they have a freshwater sole in animates lower hutt. They have it in with goldfish.no name or price on tank for it and salespersons all busy.does anyone know anything about these? Are they coldwater? Size they grow to ? Thanks
-
Possible Pet shop mix up?? Unsure. Help appreciated
Hiya im pretty sure the red and black finned top fish is actually a platy .it does look wasted ...its belly should b rounder than that.so as suggested before either quanrantine it and treat with an antiparasitic or cull. Lovely female sword though.they naturally hav quite a round belly , are more aaggressive in nature, grow much larger than platies so the poor platy always ends up second best.
-
fire eel tank mates
Hi all I have a 15 -20cm fire eel.what are some colorful fish that would b suitable as tank mates for at the size he is now? Thanks
fran13
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited