Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

anotherpossum

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Oops - missed it first time. Thanks for the photo upload link!
  2. I could do but I am even too nervous to do that! I am also looking forward to seeing him swim round in all that water. He is quite active and will use the ends of the tank he is in to push off for a speed boost through the water
  3. My first ever posting here - I can see it will be a great place to come! My question is, I have ended up with an unintended turtle. He was very very sick but seems good now. He is in his temporary hospital tank but is well ready to move into the new tank I bought him. I had the tank and stand custom made. The tank is 1600 x 600 x 600 and is on a wooden stand. I will post a photo when I work out how. I am just a bit worried that the stand is not strong enough or may need bracing. With the tank nearly full I am guessing the total weight including tank may be close to 7 or 800 kg. So I want to be sure not to mention not wanting any turtle missiles flying across the room. The framing is basically 40 x 40mm pine and the back is braced with ply. I found a link which I followed to calculate the strength of the framing and it looks like I have HEAPS of leeway. But still... :fshi:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.