-
Flowerhorn Breeding
Again dunno. If you look through the FNZAS page photos. You will find them haha. Rihari is my name on there.
-
Flowerhorn Breeding
can find pics on f.b page
-
Flowerhorn Breeding
I swear by poret foams. the fry that were bred in a 200L with HMF filter. Hours after my other batch in the 250L with a canister. Hatched and are developing quicker. And my power bill is down. Need to setup more tanks. Or atleast two more. And change my 250 to poret HMF.
-
Flowerhorn Breeding
My computer doesnt like photo bucket. I wish a copy and paste method could be used.
- Flowerhorn Breeding
-
Flowerhorn Breeding
need a few more tanks.lol culling will be my hardest challenge. as im a big softy.lol
-
Flowerhorn Breeding
adding pictures is a nightmare. cant remember how to add them.
-
Flowerhorn Breeding
have recently bred my flowerhorns exciting stuff. 2 separate pairs. both laid and fertilized on friday last week. free swimming last couple days.
-
fingers crossed. high grade Kamfa fry in the making.
Yea bro hope to breed some good quality sooner the better. Yea bro be good to catch up. My setup is very humble.lol But at least were trying. Yea my male RT is on trademe now. Making space.
-
fingers crossed. high grade Kamfa fry in the making.
Frank the tank! I dont even think he ran over the eggs. Female gave him a bit of a bash. So once hes back to good health. ill try him once more. I have heard that aswell about white eyes. But I want to be sure.
-
fingers crossed. high grade Kamfa fry in the making.
Female laid eggs. Unfortunately male didnt do his job.
- importers
-
fingers crossed. high grade Kamfa fry in the making.
Our mate patricks fry are super red dragon x fry not sure wat the mum was. This pair are both kamfa.
-
fingers crossed. high grade Kamfa fry in the making.
Shes the first 1 I bought off him. Few months back.he didnt breed this 1. Hopefully I get some fry.
-
fingers crossed. high grade Kamfa fry in the making.
She has a nice hump. Just harder to appreciate it compared to frank the tank.
Kungsta1
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited