Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

cyakka

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Thank you both for your help
  2. I have received differing advice regarding water changes during aquarium nitrogen cycling. I have set up a new 90lt tank with 4 Glowlight Tetras providing the ammonia. I have put in a few live plants and have been using Cycle and Aquaplus as directed. This is day 4 and I am planning to do a 20% water change on day 7. Then weekly changes for the 1st month. Am I doing this correctly?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.