Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

finemineb

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I must be doing something right! I wasnt even trying to get them to breed
  2. Oh wow! I was so suprised when I seen her yesterday. . Be interesting to see if she carries them to full term
  3. Hiya, I have a (female) ice blue and im sure its holding. . I didnt even know what sex it was as I thought it wasn't big enough to be coloured up.. its maybe 6cm.. I cant get a Decent enough look in its mouth, but the bottom of its mouth has droped... I just thought they needed to be bigger?
  4. finemineb replied to finemineb's topic in Welcome
    Thanks they definitely arnt the easiest type of fish to find! I seen some fire crackers ? In the weekend... they have now been added to my 'want' list
  5. finemineb replied to finemineb's topic in Welcome
    Thanks
  6. finemineb posted a topic in Welcome
    Hi we're brendon and bex. We joined so we could hopefully find some nice tropheus. We currently have a 400l filled with african's but want to change to a tropheus only tank

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.