Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vevetts

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. vevetts replied to maxim_nz's topic in Coldwater
    Hi maxim_nz I'm currently researching a magazine article about backyard Aquaponics, and am most impressed with your efforts here- in fact your set up informed the basis of my own prototype set up which is now growing a very healthy patch of lettuce and bok choy- thanks to 10 bronze comets. I’d really like to talk to you more about this. I hope I’m not violating any forum protocols here... I’m not selling anything, promise ! Also, I would make a point of referencing this forum, which would no doubt bring some more traffic this way. Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.