Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jasonnz

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation Activity

  1. Like
    jasonnz got a reaction from Nossy in 1400 Litre tank, sump and cabinet for sale   
    Hi Guys,
    I am selling my tank that I built in this thread here : http://aquariumworld.nz/forums/topic/40964-1400-litre-build-part-3/
    We are moving office and I am building a new tank to move everything into - as it is easier than trying to take everything out, move the tank and then fill it up again.
    I have no reasonable expectation of price - and will welcome all offers.
    Tank is 2400 x 800 x 700, comes with sump and stand which is made with timber.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.