Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belgianbiscuit

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Belgianbiscuit

  1. Hi all, New to the forum. I am from Palmy. Originally from Belgium. Used to have a tank 15 years ago but sold it when I moved to NZ. Now I finally have a house that is big enough so looking for a tank. Planning to keep a few apistos the future. If anyone else on this board is from Palmy I'd like to hear from you. Any ups on water quality etc would be appreciated. cheers
  2. Hi, Is it safe to use river rocks for an aquarium? I would take these from the river myself or from Higgins (quarry). Also, what kind of wood can I use? Don't really want to buy the expensive pieces from aquarium shop Cheers

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.