Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NateDog

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. NateDog replied to maxim_nz's topic in Coldwater
    I know this thread is a bit old :oops: but I was searching for info on this aquaponics thing. Does anyone know what fish are being used by that commercial place? Do they need a permit? I know everyone said you can't keep trout, I wondered if perch would be ok? Seems a shame to go to all the effort if you can't eat the fish in the end, and I understand perch are the best eating of the 'course' fish.
  2. How have your baby kribs progressed, did you feed them anything particular? Just wondered as your tank hasn't been set up long so there won't be many natural microorganisms for them to eat.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.