-
Weird Fish Behaviour
Black ghost knife sleeps upside down = Me Heart attack (thought its dead) Bristlenose tried to clean my HOB filter and gone abit too far (literally out of the tank onto the filter water outlet)
-
What weird behaviours does your Black Ghost Knife have?
My BGK enjoys sleeping upside down especially after a big feed . First time I saw him doing that I totally freaked, thought it died (coz at that time I have only had it for 2 days). So ppl, what kind of weird/funny behaviour does yours have?
-
Where to buy glosso in Palmy??
Really?? that would be great, tho i doubt the manawatu river will have any, gonna drop by my LFS later today to see where they would recommand. Thx for the tips!
-
Baby tears in the foreground??
Oops. sorry about the confusion. so any idea on the possibility for babytears as a foreground (carpet) plant?
-
Baby tears in the foreground??
I saw several pots of babytears (Micranthemum umbrosum) at the nursery section at bunnings warehouse today. Since I have no luck so far getting any glosso for the foreground of my tank, I am wondering would babytears be a good alternative? I have heard that they can form carpet as well under strong lighting but can be nuisance coz they grow like weed. Any idea?
-
Where to buy glosso in Palmy??
Does anyone know any places in Palmerston North that sell glosso?? I have tried Wetpet and animates but havent had any luck, checked trademe but nothing's there as well. ><
- Hello~
-
Hello~
Hi all, this is Stan from HongKong, currently studying at Palmy, newbie in fishkeeping. I have only started fish keeping a year ago and so far I have only had one tank (22L). I had 6 neons, 1 bristlenose and a beautiful blue betta sharing the tank for over 7 months until something mysterious happened (which till today i still havent figure out what actually caused the problem), killed all my fish and plants in a few days. Currently I have 2 bristlenose, and a baby BGK (Okra) about 3.5" sharing the tank. Will probably upsize the tank when Okra gets to 5". Anyway, that's just a bit about myself. Nice to meet ya all.
anyalife
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited