Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

bainorama

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bainorama

  1. bainorama posted a topic in Saltwater
    These seem to be growing out from underneath a leather. Haven't managed to find out what they are from my brief web search. Can anyone enlighten me? http://groups.msn.com/Asinglepictureofathingthatmayormaynotbeafi/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1"/>
  2. It looks like you're pretty much building a computer. Why didn't you just buy a small form factor PC and build a simple I/O module?
  3. hi, I'm in Mt Roskill (just down the road from Hollywood FF). I've setup my sand and rock etc and added half a mussel as suggested by many people. What sort of time difference (to fully cycle) would adding old tank water make?
  4. This might be a stupid question, but I haven't found the answer anywhere yet so, Do I need saltwater for the tank to cycle? I've read that I should do an almost complete water change when the tank has finished cycling (before adding fish), so was just wondering if I can skimp on salt mix but not adding it until this point. Also, does the tank need to be heated during the cycling process?
  5. are there any all in one systems out there that are suitable for a decent marine setup without major modifications? I liked the look/idea of an all in one system but it looks like they might only suit FW
  6. ben19185074, you don't seem to have much (any) of the original AR620 hardware (llights or filter). When did it become necessary to replace it all?
  7. It was Mt Eden. Was looking at keeping a clown, a cleaner shrimp and possibly a dogface puffer.
  8. Just wondering what everyone thinks the likelihood of establishing a healthy FOWLR setup in an aquaone 620 tank is? I thought I had done my homework before purchasing, and the staff at Jensens assured me that this tank was suitable for this purpose, but reading the posts on this site sugests that a tank this small will be extremely difficult to maintain. What modifications to the tank are neccessary? Its one of the newer models with the twin 14000K fluros in it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.