Databases compiled from the Ministry of Primary Industries list of Tropical fish allowed to be imported into New Zealand.
Freshwater Fish A toH. Freshwater Fish I to Z. Tropical Marine Fish .
Killifish on list Marine Invertebrates. Exotic Reptiles and Amphibians
Nudibranch Warty sea slug
Warty sea slug
The largest of our nudibranchs and may grow up to 12 cm long. Dull yellow to brown body with the back covered in large warty lumps, underside of the foot is bright orange.
Rocky coastlines, from low tide to 40 metres.
Minimun Tank Size:
100 litres preferably larger.
Tank Age / Maturity:
At least 6 months
Seem to be a general grazer.
- Scientific Name: Archidoris Wellingtonensis
- Habitat: Rocky reefs down to 10 metres
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Tank Age/Maturity: 6 months at least
- Diet: Seems to be a general grazer
- Size: Up to 20cm largest Nudibranch in New Zealand