Databases compiled from the Ministry of Primary Industries list of Tropical fish allowed to be imported into New Zealand.
Freshwater Fish A toH. Freshwater Fish I to Z. Tropical Marine Fish .
Killifish on list Marine Invertebrates. Exotic Reptiles and Amphibians
zz Cryptocoryne wendtii var. Chameleon
- Scientific Name: Cryptocoryne wendtii var. Chameleon
- Origin: Sri Lanka
- Temperature (°C): 24 - 28
- pH range: 6.0 - 7.5
- Hardness (ppm): 30 - 150
- Light: Medium
- Height: 400mm
- Difficulty: Less Demanding
- Notes: Many varieties available that vary in appearance. Leaves may be green olive-brown or red-brown. Mature plants grow to 40cm tall
- Propagation: Root runners
- Source: FNZAS