Databases compiled from the Ministry of Primary Industries list of Tropical fish allowed to be imported into New Zealand.
Freshwater Fish A toH. Freshwater Fish I to Z. Tropical Marine Fish .
Killifish on list Marine Invertebrates. Exotic Reptiles and Amphibians
Hygrophila corymbosa Syn. Nomaphila stricta
- Scientific Name: Hygrophila corymbosa Syn. Nomaphila stricta
- Origin: India - Malaysia
- Temperature (°C): 21 - 28
- pH range: 6.5 - 7.3
- Hardness (ppm): 80 - 150
- Light: Strong
- Height: 400 - 800mm
- Difficulty: Less Demanding
- Notes: The leaves feel rough to the touch. This big plant is ideal for larger tanks. A fast grower but requires lots of light. Often sold as emersed growth which has smaller coarser leaves with a purple tinge.
- Propagation: From cuttings and/or adventive leaves
- Source: FNZAS