Databases compiled from the Ministry of Primary Industries list of Tropical fish allowed to be imported into New Zealand.
Freshwater Fish A toH. Freshwater Fish I to Z. Tropical Marine Fish .
Killifish on list Marine Invertebrates. Exotic Reptiles and Amphibians
- Scientific Name: Anubias barteri var. nana 'Petite'
- Origin: Cultivar
- Temperature (°C): 22 - 28
- pH range: 5.5 - 8
- Hardness (ppm): 30 - 200
- Light: Low - Medium
- Height: 25mm
- Difficulty: Less Demanding
- Notes: A smaller form of barteri nana with dark green leaves up to 15mm long. Best grown attached to a rock or driftwood as burying the rhizome may cause rotting.
- Propagation: By dividing the rhizome
- Source: FNZAS