Databases compiled from the Ministry of Primary Industries list of Tropical fish allowed to be imported into New Zealand.
Freshwater Fish A toH. Freshwater Fish I to Z. Tropical Marine Fish .
Killifish on list Marine Invertebrates. Exotic Reptiles and Amphibians
- Scientific Name: Rotala indica
- Origin: N. Italy - S. Russia
- Temperature (°C): 18 - 25
- pH range: 6.5 - 7.0
- Hardness (ppm): 50 - 150
- Light: Medium
- Height: 200 - 600mm
- Difficulty: Less Demanding
- Notes: Leaves grow on short internodes & are oval or egg-shaped & opposed. Stems are brownish-red especially under bright light. When located in dimmer places in an aquarium it forms bright green stems & smaller leaves.
- Propagation: Seeds above water or by tip cuttings
- Source: FNZAS