Databases compiled from the Ministry of Primary Industries list of Tropical fish allowed to be imported into New Zealand.
Freshwater Fish A toH. Freshwater Fish I to Z. Tropical Marine Fish .
Killifish on list Marine Invertebrates. Exotic Reptiles and Amphibians
- Scientific Name: Anubias barteri var. nana
- Origin: Cameroon
- Temperature (°C): 22 - 28
- pH range: 5.0 - 8.6
- Hardness (ppm): 30 - 200
- Light: Low - medium
- Height: 50 - 200mm
- Difficulty: Less Demanding
- Notes: Grows as a creeping rhizome. Never plant the rhizome below the substrate as it prefers to grow on the surface or attached to driftwood.
- Propagation: By dividing the horizontal rhizome
- Source: FNZAS