Databases compiled from the Ministry of Primary Industries list of Tropical fish allowed to be imported into New Zealand.
Freshwater Fish A toH. Freshwater Fish I to Z. Tropical Marine Fish .
Killifish on list Marine Invertebrates. Exotic Reptiles and Amphibians
Acorus gramineus variegatus
- Scientific Name: Acorus gramineus variegatus
- Origin: Northeast Asia - Japan - China
- Temperature (°C): 19 - 22
- pH range: 6.4 - 7.2
- Hardness (ppm): 100 - 200
- Light: Strong
- Height: 400mm
- Difficulty: Difficult
- Notes: Leaves have a white or yellow border otherwise similar to Acorus gramineus pusillus
- Propagation: By rhizome cutting. Best propagated as a bog plant
- Source: FNZAS