North Shore?

Aqua

There certainly is! They meet 1st Tuesday of the month (except Jan) at the Sunnynook Community Centre, 148 Sycamore Drive, Sunnynook at 7.30pm.

Their secretary is Sue. I will PM her phone number to you as she is not listed in our main club list so I do not know if I can post her number here. We are currently updating our list on this site.

That was the royal 'We" Andrew :D . I meant Cees. I will ask him to update details as soon as he gets them. I had a quick look and it seemed to me some had been altered. I think Warren may be doing it now actually.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Aqua

My good friend Bryce Regan is a past president of the North shore club . I am sure if you rang him he could fill you in . I will send a PM with his phone number on it . Last i heard Kim from Pupuke was the current president of the cllub ou could also try and contact her .

By the Glenfield club I assume you are referring to the North Shore? As a non-Aucklander I have no idea where the different suburbs are.

I don't believe any of the North Shore club are signed up here. Perhaps you can persuade them to do so at their next meeting :D