Glossostigma elantinoides

Matthew

You should be able to find some in the better Auckland shops. I just sent a plant order to Jansen's, But sorry no Glossostigma was ordered so none was sent.

Just ask most of the shops can get some in for you.

Shop price might be about $5.00 per pot at a guess, you would spend close to that on freight ordering from out of Auckland so you may as well pay shop price and get them to get you some in.

Sorry Matthew but I have to give you a no answer for your first question and then a yes for your second question and then a no answer for your last question for now at least anyway. Over the summer months I will try and set up a list, several people here have been asking for plants. I just have not had the time or the spare stock to be able to help out.

I will easily more than double this coming years output over last years dismal levels, The basic setup of my main tropical room will be complete over the next couple of months, Its then a matter of improving conditions (spending lots of $ on computer controllers) and building a few more smaller rooms for more specific environments.