The basic's of Marines.

Fallen

Hello all, :) I mentioned that in the welcome page, i was thinking about starting a warm or tropical seahorse tank, ie, H. kuda and a few ozzy's, and did some investigating today, about what i need, ie equipment and cost.

I found out I know crap about what i need :lol: and that there are NO stores in Wellington that can show me on the shelves what i need, though I found a guy at Animates called Jamie, who was helpful but i had to order though him what i wanted and as a newbie, i don't know what i need, so a bit buggered there. :-?

It's so different to my native cold water marine set-up, I have a fuval 204 and thats about it, plus light's of course and I change my water about every 2 weeks, I collect my water from Pukarua bay. Thats all i have done and I have had no loss's in over a yr, minus the baby's dieing :evil:

So this post is about, what do i need equipment and environment wise. Plus any site's were i can read anything that would be helpful and of course i supplier that has reasonable prices. I know of Eric at Wet Pets/Touch of Country in Palmy but there must be other places who i can deal with.

Thanking you,

Malcolm.