Tank Update

trinity

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Fay and Chimera I will try and get hold of some reef booster and give it a try.

I am currently using Seachem Reef Plus so I will also do some research on both products.

Thought I would post some pics of the new additions, not in the display tank but in my QT tank waiting for the big fish only tank to finished.

The Dog face (black spotted) puffer was a surprise pressie today from my Partner..... It is so cute you almost feel like giving it a cuddle :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Every time I come out of the spare room (where this tank is) I have a big smile on my face.

DSC01814Small.jpg

DSC01808Small.jpg

The Blackbar filefish was a pressie for my partner for Fathers day :roll: some peoples taste in fish are real surprising. Looks better when the tailfin is spread out.

DSC01809Small.jpg

The highfin Blennie was a pressie for myself as it was so cute and the thought the QT needed a good clean :wink:

DSC01812Small.jpg

Shouldn't be too much longer.............. :lol:

I thought about the cowfish......they have a couple of cuties at WW but when I did some research about what happens when they get stressed (it can exude a toxin that may wipeout your entire tank) I have decided I won't take the risk.

So This tank will be Triggers..........puffers........wrasses...........a big tang or 2 ..................... will do some full research on my list as I want a wide variety that will coexist but mantain but also fish that will do their own mantenance on the tank.

So my list of hopefuls are:

Triggers

moon wrasses

puffers (one confirmed)

tangs (big ones)

Ribbon Eel

Frogfish

Grouper

comet

Filefish (one confirmed)

Racoon Butterfly

bird wrasse

Harlequin Tusk

Here are some updated photos on my New baby :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

DSC01825Small.jpg

DSC01826Small.jpg

DSC01827Small.jpg

He has been hiding a bit but was out tonight when i fed the tank and had a few bits of brine shrimp, must be relaxing aswell he stretched his tail out for me to take photos :wink: