Ferry to conference

Caryl

Please note - those of you coming to conference on the Aratere's 2pm afternoon sailing - there will be 25 of you on board. Please make the effort to seek each other out (I suggest the most likely place to find the majority will be in the bar :lol: ) and those of you travelling with first-time conference attendees please take the time to introduce them to other FNZAS members and make them feel part of the group.

Mitch, it appears you Mark and Carol are on your own on the later sailing but we won't forget to send someone to pick you up! :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

There will now be 29 conference goers on the same ferry. Hope it is a smooth crossing folks! We have vehicles organised to pick you al lup at Picton.

I forgot to ask when everyone was returning home so would appreciate anyone here attending to tell me here what ferry they are returning home on. :D

Caryl said...

> There will now be 29 conference goers on the same ferry.

Who else from here is going? Should we meet up on the boat?

In the bar? :)

> I forgot to ask when everyone was returning home so would

> appreciate anyone here attending to tell me here what ferry

> they are returning home on.

Ang and I and Rowan will be on the Monday 10:00am ferry.

Andrew.

Me me me! I am going down on the 2pm ferry next Friday, with the other half (Pies) and 6 of our club members. Hopefully we will all recognise each other and meet up on the boat!

Caryl, we aren't going back until the 1.30pm sailing on Monday 2nd June, hope that's OK with you? Otherwise I'm sure we can catch the bus :o)

We will take everyone to the appropriate ferry at the appropriate time, no problem. There are already others on the later sailing as well. Luckily we have 4 vans available so don't need a huge number of drivers with cars.

Hard to tell who from the fishroom is going as I don't necessarily know their real names but the ones I do know are...

Caryl, Cees, Alan, Andrew, Warren, Janey, Pies, Derek, Mitch, Julie and Bruce