Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

breeding pair of gba

Featured Replies

Not if you want to keep the young pure , GBA's and normal bristlenose can and will interbreed.

Very much recomend keeping in seperate tanks

Not an ideal situation. BNs are territorial and female BNs tend to mate with the dominant male. This would mean that your female GBA may end up leaving her eggs with the normal BN (or vice versa) and you'll end up with cross-breeds.

Good luck with your breeding! I have some GBA wrigglers at present and I'm sooo proud!

Not an ideal situation. BNs are territorial and female BNs tend to mate with the dominant male. This would mean that your female GBA may end up leaving her eggs with the normal BN (or vice versa) and you'll end up with cross-breeds.

Good luck with your breeding! I have some GBA wrigglers at present and I'm sooo proud!

Congrates on the GBA's there Blue :D:D:D

Thanks, Paul. I'm not counting on anything until I see them out, about and growing steadily. I had about a dozen half-grown BNs disappear from that tank in the past, so I'm not counting on anything these days!

Funny posts above... we must have been replying at the same time :lol:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.