New to fish, new to forum!

Rory

hey everyone

im new here and a newbe as some have already discovered! Anyway i have an 90L tank with a silver dollar and a silver (moonlit ?) Guarame. They (silver dollar in particular) may be a little big for the tank but im working on that problem...

:)

Rory

:D How much room do i have for more tanks? :D

I say the sky is the limit! (the bank seem to think otherwise however!)

'I'm working on that...' Well im actually thinking i'll give him away once i get back to wellington (im a student) provided he survives the trip! I was watching him tonight and he seems a little skitish, indicating to me that he wants more room, and i don't like the idea of keeping him in a small tank all stressed out.

My Guarame seems fine however! pondering around, shecking out the stones and bubbles.

So if anyone wants a silver dollar in wellington i'll be coming down late janurary (he really doesn't look well, he's got a large nick out of his tail, he has a small lump on his back and he also lost a few scales when transporting! :( )

Rory

Great to have you join us Rory :)

Why not put your location in your profile.. then people won't be constantly asking where you are :)

Chat room is around 9pm... and there's another area of the site if you click on the FNZAS logo at the head of the page... lots of info there.. plus club details.

• 1 month later...