How do i tell if my fish are pregnant?

mickey-tropical-fish-mad

most of the fish listed - mollies, platys, danios etc will get very round in the belly, they become much larger then the males. The angel fish will just suddenly lay a bunch of eggs on a leaf somewhere and the sorydoras will suddenly lay a bunch of eggs on the tank walls or a rock or somewhere without you even knowing she was pregnant. I have no idea however about the loaches - I do know they are very hard to breed and I think the clown loaches rarely beed in an aquarium because they need to be around 8 inches before they are mature enough but don't take this as gospel.

Well where to start........

Mollies=Always Holding Unborn

Platy= Almost Always Holding Unborn

Black Widow= Females belly with be roundish and protrude from her body, meaning she is carrying eggs

Angels= Females will do the same as above

BCorys= Females can become absolutly swelled with eggs to the point there fins don't touch the ground.

Leapord Danios= Same as Black Widows.

None of this is important unless you have a spare tank to rare fry, or don't have any males of the above species in the tank. If you asked how to breed these (other than livebearers) a full and better account of how things worked could be given. Also you should Forget about the louches it is my understanding that #1 they are extremly hard to breed, and #2 Most in NZ are Infertile.

Shae