Thanks For All Your Kind Welcomes!!

cstarretthopkins

You are all so NICE!!! How refreshing!! :D

I'm enjoying my forays here when I can. Seriously though, don't get the wrong idea that I "know what I'm doing"!! I, at least, don't think so. Not yet anyway!

Learning stuff everyday and that wouldn't be as successful as it is without forums such as this. Alot of the stuff learned is through mistakes that don't become clear until it's too late for the fry that are the unfortunate recipients of my latest goof!! :cry:

But! "It's Getting Better Every Day"! :wink: (WHO wrote that??)

Just this week I found my 2nd wholesaler! Now I have the ability to sell 2400 fish per month!

I NEED MORE TANKS!!!!! :D:D:D

Chris

Welcome Annie!

As an outsider to the nz forum, being from KANSAS USA, I fine that the peeps here are the best of any forum the I visit. A couple of the main spokes here visit community tank forum which I visit too, they are very helpful no matter where they are. Don't bad about learning something every day, I've been in fish keeping for fourteen years and still I'm learning. :lol:

I won't need a good signature. I will have my PA write it for me :lol:

For those non NZers... Our Prime Minister gave a painting, signed with her signature, to an auction raising money for a worthy cause. A furore broke out when it was discovered she had not actually painted the picture, her PA or someone had done it, and she had merely signed it when finished.