ex. South African here!

simfish

Hi All,

I have been roaming around this site for a few days now not realising that hey wait a minute you havent yet introduced yourself formerly, how rude!

Anyway all you guys and girls, I am an ex-South African who for the past 6ish years been in Europe and then here, therefore due to my movemnts have not made it possible to keep an aquarium. Now that my wife and I have a little girl of 1yr 6ish mths I have decided to introduce here to fishies, (the keeping kind) and she is loving it, (not sure if I used her as an excuse to get my 4 footer).... anyway New Zealand is great and all you Kiwi's arefriendly and helpful therfore brilliant........ I am looking forward to everything life has to offer here including the fishies?

P.S. I do miss African tanks! however gouramis and tetra's are what the little one is into and a pleco who is getting tooooo big!

Hi there :P

This site is great...gee, you've see some of the world haven't you :o

The people here are really helpful and kind and funny and...etc. etc.

Hmmm...has anyone else used his excuse..."blame it on the baby"...sorry, MTS is a disease that develops from the inside...HAHAHA!