Anyone here use....

deeveus

A fluval 104, if they do, can they describe the performance and water quality? i bought one second hand and cannot find anywhere the specs of this unit, its never been used however and I was also wanting to make sure if these units could even be used in salt.

Cheers.

Canister filters are ok to run carbon /phosphate remover, but I would not use it as a filter as it will load up with dirt and cause nitrate and phosphate problems due to the dirt decomposing in the filter , thus feeding unwanted algae.

Cheers for that people. Was just wanting to make sure that this filter would be ok to use in with the harshness of the salt water. If I had known that the actual name fluval was a model and not a make, I would of found this sooner :)

Cheers.

Your question - "Anybody here use..."

The answer - may be worth noting nearly everybody has recommended against, other than for running carbon or similar, and I would second that also.

Not sure if you were merely asking if it can run in salt, the answer to that is yes. But if your question was if it would be beneficial to your saltwater tank to use it, then the general consensus would be no.