Urchin...

cracker

Talking about the whole MAF thing, at the kapimana club meeting a few weeks back, a couple of the guys had had a meeting with MAF, NIWA, and DOC to talk about the new 'rules'.

Was very interesting. They are going to get harder about it, but there was one peice of really good news. MAF have said that if something is curently in the country and they are given proof either a sample (body!) or picture (i don't know what condishions there are over pictures) they will add it to the allowed list (unless it is listed as posinous, or noctious) man I cant spell tonite). Once it is on the list , to be removed the requester will have to go thru the same process as we currently have to to get something added.

Does this make sense? I guess the importers/clubs will be talking to MAF etc soon (they are going to do fresh water first then move on to marine) and will be able to clarify. In the mean time keep taking and keeping pic's of all those 'unusual :lol: ' fish and inverts