Ich?

Caper

When I first got my tank, my goldfish had ich (result from putting in mollies as was recommended by store, only to have them hassle goldfish).

I was able to recognize it right away, looked like fin salted.

Now, he has one white spot on his tail fin & one spot on his anal fin. It has been like this for 3 days now. No other spots. If this as ich, wouldn't he have more on him? I don't want to treat if I there is no need. One time before he had a similar white spot on his tail fin and it just went away.

What do you think?????

If you've had similar before and it just went away maybe leave it abit and see how it goes, he maye recover fine.

As i see it there is no point add chemicals of treatments to your tank unnesscary, i don't think you'd see king Neptune doing it.

Thank you :bow::bow:

Sorry so late with the thanks.

Anyway, had to go away in a rush...when I came back...no spots on goldfish! I was concerned because I recognized it the first time it happened...but this was different as only the 2 spots and didn't seem to be getting any worse. When he had it the first time, I treated right away. Therefore, I wasn't sure how long it would take to spread if it was ich!

Oh shoot...hope that makes sense :-?