Red head severum

beachy

Hey all, just bought myself a redhead or red shoulder severum. Beautiful looking fish, its only a youngster but already has excelent colour.

I was wondering if anyone here is keeping any and had a bit of info on them? I have done a google search but cant really find to much info. :D

No its definately a redhead, i have never seen them before until a couple of weeks ago, my lfs had a big one in there display tank.

Not cheap i might add, but after seeing the adult i couldnt resist buying one.

I am trying to get hold of a digi so i can take a pic of it and my new tank setup.

http://www.petfrd.com/profiles/showphoto.php?photo=102

this link has a pic but my redhead seems to have even more red around the head and lower fins.

cheers :D

• 1 month later...

No I bought the rotkeils

but patrick told me about the ancistrus

Are they your ones?

I do quite a bit of business with patrick.

After paying through the nose for the rotkiels I couldnt afford the goldies as well.

Did you see the sevs in the bags?

I havent been there yet, was talking to him Wed & Thurs night, he was telling me about the Red Severums, he has a customer that bought 10 Albino Ancistrus and is keen on 10 GBA so i'm taking 2 over tommorrow for his customer to have a look at. No doubt what ever i can make off them will be spent there....as you do LOL :o :roll: :lol:

Just need more room for more tanks...then all i'll need is more tanks. :D