Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Attention cabinet makers / handymen!

Featured Replies

I'm wanting to get a wooden cabinet/stand built for my 4' tank, and am looking around for a cheap(ish) price, as I'm certain if I go through a LFS, I'm going to be charged top dollar!

SO. If you know anybody that'd be interested in building a cabinet for me, please get in touch! :bow::hail:

also why not check out trade me, I have brought a couple from there and they usually have cupboards or drawers, so you can keep all the associated paraphanalia in there aswell.

B

  • Author

Yeah, that's what I thought.. However I'm no good with tools, so I need to find somebody else to do it for me! :D

hey,

try peter at 'port nicholson glass', he built pies huge marine tank and stand, and i think he would deliver up your way possibly, as i kno he has delivered up to auckland before....

the stands he makes are realy nice......he made one with my dad for us :D

port nicholson glass : (o4) 939 9030.

fax : (04) 939 9031

14 petone ave

unit 4 A

petone

Tim

I wonder if some of those trainee joiners/cabinet makers/carpenters at polytech might make one as part of their training? Often down here we see granny flats etc that they have made being sold off and it could be worth approaching the tutor to see if they would consider a project like that. Trademe though is still a good idea. 5 of my tanks have come from there ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.