MH bulbs in Wellington

suphew

I was in at "the lightbulb man" getting some new tubes and started talking about MH bulbs.

I use DE 250W he told me he can sell Sylvania 10,000kelvin for $125 and 20,000kelvin for $190, but needs to order in a box (of ten). So I said I would ask how many people in Wlg use them.

I guess the same applies to 400w SE's, I didn't get a price but will suggest he gets them if there are enough ppl interested.

Also he can get in any brand etc if the Sylvania ones are crap, so if any experts have an opinion......

NB: I'm not asking for orders, or any commitment to buy them, he just wants to know if theres a enough people in Wlg that use them to make it worth his paying for a box.

Also I have NO connection with this shop, I just like to support him because he gets marine tubes in for a pretty limited market at reasonable prices ($25 for 3foot 10,000k and blue T8 tubes).

Yeah, heaps better than the poky old shop, but a bit further for me to walk. He has the bulbs etc sorted and in stands so you can actually see what he has. He still hasn't put prices on anything but says it is comming.