[FREE] Feisty Young male swordtail needs a home

I have a bright orange young sword tail who has been living in a quarantine tank since being removed from the group tank. I keep a bristle nose in each tank to keep them, clean, and he and a mean female were picking on the poor catfish in spite of being fed possibly too much anyway. Her highness got shown the exit, she'd had a batch of fry so she lives on through them, but she was downright mean and its rubbed off on him so I cant re-introduce him back into my other tanks.

The tank is heated around 26 deg and has clean water, he's happy if for a lot of skittish boredom. The white spots on him are a combination of my ever so noobish fish photographer skills and the little waterfall bubbles. it only occurs to me now that i could have turned the filter off. Ah well, I always let new fish have a couple of days in a safe space so the plague can really blossom before letting them in my other tanks. I expect you do too.

Pickup Massey, or can meet somewhere.

o.png