FREE - Yoyo/ Pakistani Loach - AKL

Originally purchased this poor fellow to deal with a snail issue a little over a year ago... Unfortunately I was quite new to the tropical world, a didn't appropriately research them first... 

As a result, he has unfortunately been the only if his kind in my tank... Which didn't seem to effect him in any way (at least behaviourally) until around 3 weeks ago when the tank was moved... He has since seemed to become very unhappy, and has spent the last week hiding under one particular rock... 

I could not tell you if he carries anything in the way of disease,though he is rather "skinny" and hasn't been sighted actually eating in the last few days, aside from that he seems physically well, with no wounds or outward signs of illness so my guess is depression, however standard quarantine procedures are recommended as always... Esp since I'm not an expert on fish disease... 

He is however free to anyone who has experience with his kind, and preferance  will be given to somebody who has a school of his like to add him too... 

"He" is pick up only ( from pakuranga area in Auckland) and you will need to provide your own container for transport and an extra net may help in his capture... 

Pm me if your interested, and I'll get you my brothers ph number, as the tank is residing in his living room while my house get built... 

SAVE_20170514_100839_zpsisjn1hxz.jpeg