Terrarium & 2 Green & gold adult frogs. P/U only Chch

Hi, offering first on here before it goes to 'auction' elsewhere.

Large (60 x 45 x 45 cm ) Exo Terra terrarium with all catches, latches, glass etc intact, good overall condition for sale.

Comes with 2 x Green & Gold Frogs (both 2 yrs old, one is a little smaller than the other), a light holder with UV bulb that sits on top, and all the interior decorations - stones, wood, pothos plants, moss, plastic tray for water, brown polystyrene background etc. Photo taken 2 years ago when I first set it up, looks a bit wilder and 'messier' now but basic setup is the same.

Also a smaller plastic terrarium about 30cm long to pop the frogs into if you want to do a major clean-out.

Wanting $250.00 for the lot; absolutely 'pick up only', but happy to hold onto it for a while if you need to come from out of town or whatever. Please PM me if interested and you are welcome to come have a look if you need to. Only for sale as I have got too much on at the moment -something has to go!

Cheers.

2015 Jan_Terrarium DSCN4114.jpg