White Spot

HelenMac

Hi I really need some advise. I have got a bad case of white spot and I'm at my wits end. Turned the tank up to 28. Treated with White spot cure over a week now. Have done water changes after every 3rd dose as advised. Also tried malachite green. Nothing is working.

Started on the Cardinals now on my Rosy Tetras. Ph and everything else is fine. Have made sure when do the water changes that the temperature of the water is exactly the same. Please help someone. :cry:

Hi HelenMac, you don't have any carbon in your filter do you?(if yes, take it out) I normaly just use tonic salt and temp of 28-30. But just had a bad case of whitespot and was recomended that I treat with whitespot cure every day by LFS(not the usual 1 every 3 days).

Hope you have better luck with yours :D

I lost 11 fish :cry:

theres no carbon in the filter and I have been treating every day with whitespot cure. Was told do 3 days then 4th day do 10% water change then treat for another 3 days and so on.

How much tonic salt do you use. my tank is 215 litres.

Just lost another cardinal tonight. :cry: