Sterbai Cory's for sale - PN

Poppie

Hi

I have 8 Sterbai, 1 Green and 1 Bronze Cory Cat's for sale. I am after $12 each so a total of $120. I don't want to split them up unless you just want the bronze or green but you MUST have a group already of at least 4. Pick up is in Palmerston North, I am not comfortable shipping them.

These guys are awesome, they don't hide away and are so entertaining to watch. They swim right to the surface occasionally and even swim straight into my Oscar and headbutt him. They have laid eggs a few times (none have hatched as the eggs get eaten first) but the people I got the Sterbai's off said they had bred heaps of times. 

I am only selling because my Jack Dempsey decided to try and eat one, and it got stuck in his mouth. Picture is off the net, but they look exactly the same. 

Any questions just ask :)

download.jpg

Do the Green and Bronze Cat's shoal up/keep company with the Sterbai? So they don't feel alone?

I do want a group of Cory Cat's for my new 300L tank, and it is almost done cycling. But I am down in the Hutt, so it's a bit of a drive.

Topic on my new setup: 

If you still have them in a week or a 2/when my tank has cycled. I will probably come and grab them. But don't hesitate to try and find them a new home first.

Ok thanks - give me text when your all set up and I'll let you know if I still have them. I'm happy to drive down towards you a bit on a Saturday or Sunday if that will make it easier for you.

To be honest they don't all stay together in my tank, there's usually a group of 5 or 6 who hang out with my Oscar and the rest are in 2's or 3's around the tank but the Bronze and Green do mix in with the others most of the time. They would probably be best with their own colour though - these 2 I rescued from a closing pet shop, they were the only 2 fish they had left.