Marine Books for sale - Auckland

Hi, 

After many years of fish keeping, freshwater and marine, I have decided to no longer continue with this hobby. Balancing work and home life just didn't leave enough time for me this hobby. I closed down my cichlid tank last year and now I've decided to put up for sale my best books.

I'm asking $30 each for the books and $30 for the set of Marine World magazines.

Owing to the size and weight of these books I'd prefer pickup (North Shore or Auckland CBD during the day). If necessary I will check out post costs.

All books are in good condition with slight signs of use. One book (eye witness handbook) has a small tear to the back of the dust jacket.

Cash, bank transfer and paypal accepted.

First come first served.

• Marine Invertebrates - 440+ pages. 1 invert per page - great picture and lots of details about the upkeep
  • The Conscientious Marine Aquarist - 400+ pages. Covers equipment, water chemistry, diseases, variety of fishes and inverts covered. Lots of great pictures.
  • Aquarium  Fishes of the World. Almost 1,000 page hardcover. This is one of the best reference books I've ever bought. Huge number of fishes covered in great detail.
  • Eyewitness Handbook - Aquarium Fish - Almost 300 pages of great info on both marine and freshwater fishes. Great pictures & info.

The following 3 books were considered among the best available when I bought them.

• Invertebrates A quick reference guide by Julian Sprung. 200+ page hardcover. This is a brilliant book with lots of great info & pics on a wide variety of inverts.
  • Corals A quick reference guide by Julian Sprung. 200+ page hardcover. Another fantastic book from Julian Sprung. A must have.
  • Aquarium Corals - 400+ page hardcover book. This book by Eric Bornman was (maybe still is?) one of the best Coral guides available.

I also have 2 binders with issues 1 to 19 of the UK magazine Marine World. Launched in 2001 this was the only magazine dedicated to marine aquariums. Very high production values, printed on high gloss paper this is a brilliant magazine. Although 15 years old now much of the information relating to the care of marine species is still very relevant today. 

20160702_131140.jpg

20160702_131129.jpg

20160702_131118.jpg

20160702_131213.jpg

20160702_131206.jpg

20160702_131147.jpg

20160702_131156.jpg