Time for Christchurch reef meeting

nodle

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all a date has been set for the meeting. It will be on the 15th of May at 1.30pm. The 22nd is out as i have been told by my partner as it seems we had plans for a family get to gether that i sum how forgot about :roll: (Bugger).

Sorry Caryl that i could not do the 22nd but hopefully we will meet at the next meeting :(

Dave

Hi there, we are intending to attend and dont have any to trade yet but would be real keen, at the mo we are only running fluros so we may not have enough light depending on what you are fragging, looking forward to talking with fellow enthusiasts

I just wanted to say a big thanks to Nodle for organizing and hosting the inaugural Christchurch reef meeting. The tank was looking amazing as usual.

It was especially nice to finally get most of the local reefers together to put faces to all the aliases from this forum, share stories/experiences/plans for the future and even score some frags from Layton’s generosity!

Looking forward to the meeting next month, which is at my house for all those that didn’t get a chance to attend today.

Thanks again for everything Dave!!

Just to second that,

Thanks for your hospitality Dave, especially being the "new kid on the block". Its great to be part of such a helpful and friendly group. Im looking forward to when i have my own tank up and running so i can play host also. Seeing all these great tanks here in Christchurch is insirational indeed. (Bank Manager, watch out !).

Cheers

Chris