FS - Silver sharks, Severum, plecos Auckland

Hi there,

I fell in love with african cichlids and would love to change my set up to get some nice Tropheus. However I need to sell my fish first. So here they are:

4 x Silver (Bala) Sharks. I'd say three of them would be around 8 cm excluding tails and the other one is slightly smaller, say 7cm plus tail. Active, hand fed. $50 for all four.

2 x Red Spotted Plecos. One of them around 18cm incl tail and the other one around 13cm. Always come out for food when I feed others. $20 for the big one and $15 for the smaller one.

Gold Severum. Really nice little fish, growing good. He is around 9cm plus another couple of cm of his tail. I say "he" but actually I don't know if it's a male or female :) $15 for this guy.

Once these guys find their new home my two quite large red spotted severums and five geophaguses surinamensis will be for sale as well. I just want to enjoy them for a bit longer)

All of them are hardy fish. They are healthy and active. Still quite young and have got plenty of growing. They were bought in Hollywood fish farm 3-5 months ago. Fed with premium quality food (flakes and pellets), frozen cichlid food, bloodworms and prawns, repashy, cucumbers, peas, carrot, zucchini etc. They have fresh veges pretty much every day.

These fish are also advertised on TradeMe. I wouldn't mind to sell them as a bulk so you can PM me your offers.

Sorry, pick up only at this stage. Pick up in Papakura. Please bring your own container or bag suitable size.

By the way I will create another topic once I am ready to buy some Tropheus. However I would appreciate it if someone could advise me where to get nice ones. Especially if it's not Duboisi as it is not a problem to find those :)

big pleco.jpg

pleco.jpg

severum.jpg

sharks.jpg