FS - Aqua One 620 converted marine set up - PU Torbay, Auckland

I am selling my cool little back up saltwater tank as I don't have space for it anymore.

It's an Aqua One 620 tank converted to run as a marine set up. The back filter box has been modified so that the internal skimmer can protrude into it. It also has space for canister filter pipes, but does not come with the canister. The light hood has been modified to hold 2x Stealth LED strips - one blue strip and one 66/33 blue/white strip. They are very powerful and great for the depth of the tank. They run on separate power packs so can be controlled individually with timers. The tank has been set up for months and is fully cycled etc. Comes with sand and 3 pieces of rock. Coraline algae has started growing on the rear glass and skimmer body. It comes on the Aqua One 620 black cabinet. The entire set up is only around 7 months old and is in good condition. It's a great tank to play around with, start your first saltwater tank with or to do some serious DIY with.

I had this tank running fully stocked with coral and fish and it looks awesome when it's at it's best. I'm only looking for around $400 for the lot. The skimmer and lights are worth more than that alone.

Pick up is in Torbay, Auckland and must be ASAP.

• 3 months later...

Hi there 

Im not looking at buying the tank, but  ive had the same issue as you. Im tryin to convert a 980T to a marine aquarium. Could you advise on how you went about how you made sapce for the skimmer & canister pipes? Also where did you get the LED lights from or what were they, would be keen to do the adaptations you have done to your tank, to mine now