Spare parts...??

noddie

any recomendations out there on who and where sell spares for atman canister filters? I have a atman 3336 making a bit of noise and found the centre of impeller a bit flogged out, time for a new one i think, just dont know who looks after these in nz (or ak if poss)

cheers....

they are great filters and you should find parts at marrey pets or pupuke aqurium, best to take the part in as they have a few different size shafts for the different models,

i have had one of these filters since they first came in over 7yrs ago and i love it, they are just as good as eheims.

Thank you kim....have done that and spares are on the way...i had mine for many years as well with no problems till now, and even now pies, its not broken at all its still running now, just getting a little noisey...as any filter would that has a worn impeller shaft.... and i suspect that with this replacement (at a cost of $27.00) will supply me with another 6 yrs of run time and still pump 800 ltrs hr then too...nothing wrong with them.